22 Apr 2017

Hestia's Day In The Garden


It's like a big massive snowdrop.  No idea what it is.

Providing I can beat the blackbird this year, the red currants are going to be splendid.



Beautifully sniffy freesias in the greenhouse.  Kindly ignore all the dead vine leaves.  After all, I clearly do.


Strawberry plants in the poly tunnel - flowering! 


pear blossom - could be a brilliant year for tiny, rock hard pears.


Star Wars 


Solomon's Seal



Some kind of weedy geranium that never looks very tidy.


The big snowdroppy thing again.  Latin name, of course.



Rosemary


Rosemary flowers


Wild Garlic aka ramsons 

1 comment:

  1. The big massive snowdrop is a leucojum and the kind of weedy geranium isn't a geranium but I can't think what it is. There's a lot of it in our Kirkcudbrightshire garden though and yup, it doesn't look very tidy. Our dead vine leaves have disappeared but only because my lovely husband has seen to them - if it was up to me, the whole of our poly tunnel would be covered in them but I've thankfully declared it his domain and he takes care of it! Your freesias are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love you to comment, but I get a phenomenal amount of spam comments on here for some reason - so everything is moderated. But only for spam. Any other comment will be posted :-D

Explore the ruined citadel of m'blog: