Nothing dreadful has happened, other than the fact that I've not had terribly much of interest to share!
The imac has been resurrected more times than Lazarus and the Geeks at the Genius bar managed to get my photographs of the holiday in Argyll off and safe. Everything else got fried in the reloading of the software - which turns out to have been quite a lot really :-)
So here's a quick resume of what you've missed:
- I met Paolo Nuttini. Paisley-born rocker. Cuter than a button.
- I went to see Wicked in Glasgow. It was wicked. I have not an original thought in my head.
- I have been looking after a baby blackbird who turns out to be the runtiest crow chick EVER.
- I'm still 11 stone.
- I went to see Justin Currie in Glasgow. I luff him.
- I am going to a self-catering chalet 5 miles from Alton Towers. Am dreading Roller Coaster Day.
- Nero is going to kennels for the week. I am also dreading this.
- I have been buying some new paintings.
- My mother is still sending me clothes 'that might fit me.'
- I have developed a taste for cider.
- This hot weather is too much for me.
- Sonshine won a Bronze in a UK Maths Challenge thing.
- I am addicted to the US version of the killing (am at Day 20) DO NOT TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS.
- I have a jar of jam to offer as a blog prize.
- Turns out my lucky pants aren't lucky.
- Tartarus has seen the Scandinavian version of The Killing and made a blurt about the plot which resulted in MANY hours of shouting and door slamming and angry stabby motions into a poor defenseless loaf in the kitchen.
- SOMEONE weed-killered my clematis.
And that's about it. See? Nothing to report.
But I just want to thank you lovely, lovely people for your regular e-mails and little notes on my blog, asking where I was and if I was somehow locked into Downward Dog. All I can say is, you should see my Reclining Pigeon. You'd be itching for an air rifle to put me out of my misery.
So that's me back. Normal service will be resumed just as soon as I can sneak on to the computer unnoticed by Tartarus. So just pray for rain, ok?